RMIT Sport operate the sport activities at RMIT University in Melbourne. They offer social sport, a range of clubs, opportunities to compete at the national university games, elite athlete programs, and opportunities for students to attend sporting events. I currently work at RMIT Sport as a Customer Service Attendant in the Sports Exchange, and as a casual employee for tasks where needed. I previously worked in a contract social media/photography role for them during the Southern University Games in 2017.
• Revamped RMIT Redbacks Uni Games Facebook page.
• Designed cover image, profile image, and event images for social media.
• Photographed Southern Uni Games.
• Photographed RMIT Sport Awards Night.
• Created content for social media and future promotion.
• Created the partnership and sponsorship document for the RMIT AFL Women’s team.
• Developed social media strategy for RMIT AFL Women’s team.
• Managing the operation of the Sports Exchange on allocated work shifts including opening and closing of the space, recording borrowed equipment, and supervising any indoor activities.
• Answering any queries students may have regarding sport at RMIT, and overall the promotion of RMIT Sport.