MORNING PHASE: A MUSICAL CONVERSATION
Morning Phase: A Musical Conversation was a set of seminars lead by students in the third year of the Bachelor of Arts (Music Industry) program at RMIT University. As a class, we were asked to coordinate and facilitate four seminars that featured musicians and/or music professionals at the campus.
My role in this was working alongside the marketing team, and these are the duties I undertook as part of the project:
• Distributed flyers around campus.
• Assisted in building the media list.
• Wrote guest speakers biographies.
• Photographed all four events.
• Created content for social media.