GREENROOM ADVOCACY PROGRAM
The GreenRoom Advocacy program is an initiative ran by the Adelaide Festival Centre that provides students and young adults with an opportunity to be involved in the development of arts projects whilst being mentored by professional arts staff.
• Developed, organised, and successfully ran the GuitarART contest as part of a small team for the Adelaide International Guitar Festival.
• Liaised with finalists of the competition to source social media content, and answer any queries.
• Assisted in the development of the promotional plan.
• Created a media list and wrote press release.
• Photographed GuitarART event and produced high quality visuals for GreenRoom social media.
• Photographed a range of other GreenRoom events for the Adelaide Festival Centre.